Good Life Race awards will be given to:
- Top 3 female and male 5K run winners overall (based on gun time)
- Top female and male master winners (chip time)
- Top 3 finishers in each 5K race age group (based on chip time)
- Top 3 finishers in each 5K Clydesdale/Athena weight group (chip time)
- Top 3 Mother/Daughter and Father/Son teams (chip time)
- Overall female and male Youth Mile winners
- Top 3 Community Challenge Teams (chip time)
Medals will be awarded to top 3 in each Youth Mile age group.
Ribbons will be awarded to all Youth Mile and 5K Walk finishers.
All finishers of the Women's 5K will receive a flower!
Clydesdale and Athena runner weight groups are listed below in pounds. To be eligible to compete in these classes runners must weigh in at the Clydesdale/Athena station in the High School after 7:30 am and at least 15 minutes before the start of their event.
|Clydesdale/Athena Weight Groups (5K race only)|
A $250 prize ($150 cash & $100 gift certificate) will be awarded to the top female and male runner in the Open Division.
A $150 prize ($100 cash & $50 gift certificate) will be awarded to the second place female and male runner in the Open Division.
A $75 prize ($50 cash & $25 gift certificate) will be awarded to the third place female and male runner in the Open Division.
A $50 cash prize will be awarded to the top female and male runner in the Master’s Division (age 40 & up).
$100 Additional Cash Prize for Setting a New Course Record!
Set a new course record and win $100 (in addition to the prize money listed above).
Good Life Race Records are:
Women’s Open: 16:21, Kristen Heckert, 2017
Women’s Masters: 16:56, Mary Knisely, 2001
Men’s Open: 14:25, Artur Blasinski, 1998
Men’s Masters: 14:52, Phil Bedford, 2002